On the hill above historic Cannery Row sits this custom 4 bed, 2.5 bath, Ocean View, tri-level home w/ Mediterranean influences while being a thoroughly modern,family-friendly property.The custom touches are obvious the moment you step into the formal entryway, lined in rich marble. From here the open floor plan affords jaw-dropping blue water views from Monterey to Santa Cruz from the cathedral-ceiling living/dining room with wood burning fireplace and convenient wet bar. Step out onto an expansive deck to capture the ocean views.Everything about this home speaks to quality & attention to detail, from the subtle recessed lighting, crown moldings,base boards,bull-nosed plaster corners to the tile floors, kitchen w/ Viking cooktop, Sub-Zero fridge & incredible amount of custom cabinets.There are 3 bedrooms on the main floor, a master suite upstairs, includes an expansive, marble-lined bathroom w/ Jacuzzi tub & walk in closet. Downstairs, a finished two-car garage finishes the picture.
Annie Giammanco of Keller Williams Realty
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Tile Roof
- Alarm System: Alarm System
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Marble Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Alarm System, Dining Area in Family Room, High Ceilings, Storage Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- View: Bay View, City Lights View, Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.